Our delicious school lunches are prepared and served by the award winning company Mellors Catering Services. Mellors are a family run business, established back in 1840 as a local bakery! It is now the first choice contract caterer in the North for staff restaurants, schools and colleges.
Mellors Catering Services can cater for a range of dietary requirements, please contact us for more information.
Meet Our Catering Team
Mellors Weekly Menus
Here is a note from Mellors regarding the current food shortages.
National Curry Week - WC 11/10/21
Congratulations to our Lucky Plate Thursday winners! - Thurs 7/10/21
The Magic Muffin Fairy Paid A Visit! - July 2021
Hydration week - July 2021
A Day at the Seaside! - July 2021
Christmas Dinner Day 2020.
Children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit (PCGC) support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit and have an income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £7,400.
- If you receive Working Tax Credit you will not be entitled to free school meals.